Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's not even noon...

Jeff went to church with Brodey this morning and I stayed home with Brock because we aren't feeling well. When they got back Jeff went outside and I put Brodey on the potty... I picked up Brock to get him out of the bathroom and he threw up. In my hair. Then he laughed. Since he was obviously fine I went to clean myself up... and forgot about Brodey. About 20 minutes later I saw him out of the corner of my eye... pants-less, not even his underwear. Seems he didn't even care that I had left him in the bathroom and that he was basically naked.... he just went right back to playing. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom!

1 comment:

Trav said...

aagh yes.. the lovley hair Ralph!! thats lovely! oh wait.. i dont have any hair! I officially dont find your middle boy funny any more! But the oldest and the youngest are great!