Me: "Brodey, mommy has been really sick lately because there is a baby growing in my tummy."
Brodey: "Brock?"
Me: "No, it's not Brock, it's another baby."
Brodey: "We are going to have TWO Brock's??!!" (I can't tell if he was terrified about the thought of having two Brocks or excited)
Me: "No, this is a baby we have not met yet. What should we name it?"
Brodey: "Poocer" (my sisters boy.. Cooper)
Me: "We already have a Cooper"
Brodey: "Baby Jesus!!" (he was really excited about this one)
Me: "Maybe mommy will name this baby."
teetering
6 years ago





3 comments:
Cracking up. Baby Jesus is a great name - a double name, very southern. Though it would make Christmas a bit confusing.
Ryan has also asked if we were having another Pace. It's funny to see their minds try to wrap around the new baby!
Should I assume we won't have any updates on your blog soon because you are more than likely .... um how should I put this .... puking your brains out? I feel for you sister.
Also.....if you want my 2 cents...I'm still pushing for Davis Culp. It's good - can go either way....
Post a Comment