"Mommy.... you don't feel good? You should lay down. I bring you a blanket. And some water. You'll feel better." (and he did all of those things. And I did feel better.)
As I'm in the bathroom throwing up Brodey comes in and rubs my back and says "It's okay mom. I take care of you."
He stopped calling Jeff daddy... now he calls him "Father Dad". We don't know where that came from.
And my favorite... "You hear that Bwock? Mommy frowing up! Let's go watch."
**Brodey speaks in an English accent. We aren't sure why.... Jeff thinks when you cross a Notherner (me) with a Southerner (him), you get a Brit. Who knew.
teetering
6 years ago





4 comments:
How cute! Hope you are feeling a bit better. We are praying for you daily!
Amazed that you are hanging on to the highlights during this time. Praying for you. Your kids are pretty awesome.
Glad they are keeping you entertained and that you have a captive audience while your insides are coming out!--Keltner
Ashleigh-
Hi! This is Kadie Laughlin--I used to go to mops at CCC in Atlanta and then moved to Charleston, and I found your blog through Davis. I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry that you are feeling SO BAD again with this pregnancy. I am sick when i am pregnant too, and I am just so sorry! I am praying for you and wish there was more I could do from here, but know that i am praying for healing, patience, peace, and an extra dose of grace for you and your family!!
Hope to see you sometime in Atlanta!
Kadie
Post a Comment