Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend..

We had an exciting weekend... I took Brodey to his first ever movie at the movie theater... Alvin and the Chipmunks.. he loved it and did very well sitting still. He asked me a few times if he could eat the popcorn on the floor, threw a tootsie roll wrapper at the man in front of him and had to get up to use the restroom 5 minutes into the movie, but all in all it was a good time. And I didn't get sick, so that's always a plus!!
Later that night Brod fell down the garage steps (thankfully there are only 2 steps) and landed on his face resulting in a bloody nose. I brought that on myself by saying he never gets injured in a post from last week. Brock showed him up the next day by falling on the driveway and losing his entire pinkie fingernail. He has been very tough about it and refusing to wear his Curious George bandaid.
And here's another video clip of Brock for my sister who loves how he says "Cooper".

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

LMAO!!! HAHAHAH That is my favorite video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could listen to him saying coopers name all day. HEHEH I LOVE IT!!!!

Heather said...

Ryan and Pace's first movie was the same one! They both did great and loved the popcorn!

Glad you didn't get sick! We go on the 31st for our ultrasound! I can't wait. We even get 3-D for no extra cost!