Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beach - Part 6


We were in total vacation mode all week and got the most fantastic take-out every night to eat in our condo in our pajamas. The last night we were there we decided to branch out and go OUT. After getting ready I came out to find everyone passed out. And I am seriously a 20 minute or less kind of girl.






I got them up and we went out anyway, other than being really tired... we had a blast. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the yummy food we ate.



I love Brodey's face in this one with Jeff.









After dinner we went to a marina to look at some really cool boats. Brock was confused, he kept saying "I ride boat!" and was totally bummed that we were just looking. Up from the marina was a fun outdoor restaurant where we had dessert... this pile of sand was the waiting area. Genius for families with small children, they didn't care if we waited all day, they were having a blast playing in the sand with the other kids.
Back at the condo we were getting them ready for bed and Jeff told Brodey to do something (I can't remember what) and Brodey wrinkled up his forehead at him, pointed his finger and said, "You tripin' homes!" We didn't know how to respond to that.
It was a great vacation, so many more pictures and much more memories... these are just the highlights.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

ok, "you trippin' homes"?! seriously?! 1. you have the most precious children. 2. where on earth did he hear that?!

(yes, i have joined the blogging world. haha)

Jessica Cannon said...

So, I have to know...where did you find the cute black shirt? I've got to have it!!

Nicole said...

Such cute pictures...it looks like you guys had a great time!!