Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lucky 27

Yesterday on the 27th of May I turned 27 years old and am 27 weeks pregnant (well.. a few days short... but still ironic). This is my lucky year! I think today I will buy a lottery ticket.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

and 2 became 5 said...

So fun to catch up on all of the pictures - i've been out of town. You look amazing! I look like a hippo.

Heather said...

I look like a hippo as well! But at least I dont have HG and the weight can come off :) I'm still praying for your HG! I hope your day was great and that this next year is the best one yet And that you and jeff welcome a happy baby girl (or boy) into the world in just a few months! :)

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Ashleigh! Let's catch up soon-we need to hit WW!!