Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Jeff took 19 pictures of me with the boys on Mother's day... this seriously is the only one no one is crying in. Brock is getting his 2 year molars and absolutely refuses to have his picture taken.. but we got a little peak of him in this one. I'm trying to prevent Brodey from un-wrapping my wrap dress, in case you were wondering.
We had a great day... the boys got me a letter "b" necklace, the card was signed: Love Jeff, Brodey, Brock and Baby. Jeff told Brock to tell me Happy Mother's Day and he just yelled "NO!!" and hid from me... still made me laugh. We cooked out with some friends for dinner and Brock man was all smiles for Mr. Clint and his camera... go figure!

I added a picture of Brodey and I from Mother's Day 2006... one month before Brock was born. None of us can remember what we did in 2007.. it must not have been very exciting, I don't even have a picture!



4 comments:

Heather said...

so glad you had a great mothers day! I remember very well what we did in 07 ... we were in the hospital at scottish rite with Pace ... he was orange from jaundice. It was a fun mothers day ... really :)

You look great by the way!

Jessica Cannon said...

You don't look pregnant at all! You look like you might have had a sandwich for lunch! Not fair!!

Trav said...

You look like the hindenburg! :)

and 2 became 5 said...

How in the world do you stay so tiny. I swear you deliver babies that weigh more than you gain in an entire 9 month pregnancy.