Monday, June 9, 2008

Boys

In the car this morning:

Brock: "Mommy... wook at this booger!" quick glance in the mirror confirms giant booger on his finger. I grabbed a tissue and reached back to take care of it (all while driving)... he held it just out of my reach and says "No! I hold booger!". Then Brodey chimes in: "Eat it Bwock!"... giggling from both. Brock held it to his mouth like he was going to eat and then Brodey yells.. "No.. rub it in your hair Bwock!" More giggling. This continued for some time. Thankfully we reached our destination without anyone eating a booger or wiping it in their hair. Brock was very disappointed when I wiped it off his finger. Boys.

2 comments:

Trav said...

mmmmm now thats a tastey breakfast!

Lyndsay said...

man you are in for a treat if this next one is a boy too. EHEHEHEHEH There will be boogers in everyones hair!!!