**Not having a working computer at home is a torture I don't wish on anyone. Ours is broken... I don't know when it will be fixed. I can't even remember how to do banking without the internet. It's sad. In the meantime I will catch up whenever I can.



Back to Brock. My baby turned two years old yesterday, June 15, 2008 at 6:27am. Thankfully none of us were awake at that time. We spent the rest of the day celebrating Brock and his daddy as it was also Father's Day. I wish I would have gotten more video... Brock was so funny. His favorite phrase of the day: "That so awwwesome!!" and his favorite gift, compliments of his Aunt Lyndsay and Uncle Travis: Batteries. He ran around the house showing everyone "I got bat-ries! I got bat-ries!". Never mind the bubble machine the batteries we for... "Yay bat-ries!!" is all we heard from him for the rest of the night.
For comparison, here is a picture of Brock's first birthday:


And one from this year. He was mesmerized by the candles.

**Side note... I never intended for him to be wearing an undershirt for his birthday pictures... oops. Funny... Brodey is wearing a similar undershirt in his 2nd birthday photos.





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brock! Hope your day was great!
boy these boys are growing so quick. It seems like they were born yesterday!
Post a Comment