Saturday, August 16, 2008

Start the Fire

We are in the middle of a huge renovation project in our house (because who doesn't want to be trying to finish a big project 9 months pregnant??) and today was the day we picked out flooring. Jeff left this morning and went somewhere far away to pick up samples and then the boys and I met him for lunch at the halfway point to decide on something. On the way up there I told the boys we were going to be in the car for awhile because we were going to lunch a long way from home (with the daddy that they DO have). About 10 minutes into our trip Brodey says, "Start the fire in the back mom." I'm confused, so I ask him to clarify. "You know! The fire, to shoot out the back-of-da-car so we go reawy fast!!" I don't know where that came from, but I'm fairly certain fire has never shot out of the back of our 2001 Volvo SEDAN. He was disappointed to learn our car didn't have that feature.

**Edit: Jeff informed me today that my car is a 2000.. not a 2001. Even funnier that I didn't know that.

No comments: