Monday, October 6, 2008

One Month!

Lyla is already one month old! I can't believe it. We took her to church for the first time yesterday and I finally had a reason to put a dress on her. I learned that dresses are not very easy to put on. The picture is not great.. she was trying to tell me something and didn't want to look at the camera.

She has really been a great baby. She has her one month check up tomorrow... hopefully we will find out why her skin is so broken out.



I had to take this picture of Brock when we were leaving church... I should have made it a video.. he is so funny when he runs.. arms flailing and looking at the ground. Nothing really smooth about it, but it is sooo cute.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEHEH i love watching brock run. It'll put a smile on my face everytime!