Lyla woke up with the boys nasty cold this morning. Of course, because it's 3 month picture day! I should have rescheduled but we put our party dress on and went for it anyway.
Our normally smiley smiley baby was a hard sell for a smile today. But she did pretty well regardless. I think she's the cutest thing I've ever seen even with tired droopy eyes!









5 comments:
She is so cute. I love the party dress. She still smiles even though she doesn't feel well. What a girl!
I don't know Ashleigh, I think she is such a combo of both boys. What a perfect, sweet, adorble girl!! Hope you guys feel better ASAP!!
Those pictures are sooo cute!! I want to squeeze her!
she is definately the cutest lil girl EVER!
I think she is a combo of brock and brodey too! and those pictures are SOOOOO cute!!!! she has the sweetest smile! Ashleigh you didnt paint her nails for the pictures??? hehehe
Post a Comment