He's got it all figured out! Brilliant young Lumberjack... and FYI St. Joe (parent company to Arvida) is the 2nd largest pulpwood company in the US.. based and mostly timbered in mid to north florida (all of Watercolor is old St. Joe property developed by Arvida) Maybe one day i'll be working for Brock!
hahahaha I am sitting herein class reading this and I literally starting laughing!! Brock is the funniest thing ever!!! Ashleigh you need to get that kid into comedy!...that is if the beach christmas tree business doesnt work out for him!
5 comments:
That kid cracks me up! I love it...who needs a wife when you have a good truck AND you have an amazing ability to grow Christmas trees in sand!!
He's got it all figured out! Brilliant young Lumberjack... and FYI St. Joe (parent company to Arvida) is the 2nd largest pulpwood company in the US.. based and mostly timbered in mid to north florida (all of Watercolor is old St. Joe property developed by Arvida) Maybe one day i'll be working for Brock!
hahahaha I am sitting herein class reading this and I literally starting laughing!! Brock is the funniest thing ever!!! Ashleigh you need to get that kid into comedy!...that is if the beach christmas tree business doesnt work out for him!
I can't stop laughing at this either. Brock definatley should go into comedy, every time I see him, i crack up.
I just have to say, that I am STILL laughing bout this. I can't wait to see lil brocky tomorrow!
Post a Comment