Friday, January 16, 2009

And the truth comes out...

The boys are not allowed to get out of their beds after we put them in there for the night. This has been going pretty well for awhile. So we thought.
Flipping through the pictures on Brodey's Kid Tough Camera I came across these...
Here's Brock, getting out of his bed.
Checking out the bare light bulb. (that's right.. no lamp shade. They broke three and I stopped buying new ones for them. This was a rare night that I didn't have to take the light bulb out when I left the room.)
Walking around... checking things out.

And finally on Brodey's bed reading a book.
Sneaky sneaky boys.
I should probably get Brock a camera so I can get some dirt on Brodey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh ashleigh that is too funny!!!! hahahah they should have known to make sure not to leave any evidence!!! hahaha

Trav said...

thats terrible!!! have you tough Brod how to delete pics! :) hahahah!!!

Lyndsay said...

LOL!!! THat is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!