Friday, March 20, 2009

Who is this kid??

This has been a big week for Brock. First the amazing potty training (and I mean amazing... we even went out all morning with no accidents... I didn't even have to ask him 500 times if he had to go potty. When we came home he went straight to the bathroom and went BY HIMSELF with out being told. I asked if I could help him and he said, "No, I do it myself." What a big boy!!) and now, out of nowhere, he eats! (Up until today his diet has consisted of peanuts, yogurt, fruit, and peanut butter sandwiches.... he has NEVER eaten any kind of meat.) Today, he sat down for lunch and ate a WHOLE CHICKEN NUGGET. (I know.. that's not much but it is a HUGE deal for him.). He also gave up sippy cups. What is next???? Cutting the grass? Doing his own laundry?? I'm starting to wonder if maybe we accidentally brought the wrong kid home from Church last Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now he's giving up sippy cups?!?! I can't even get Kirkland to drink out of a straw!

Lyndsay said...

no more diaper changing is a beautiful thing. Oh wait, you still have cutie pie Lyla =)~