Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swimming!

A friend invited us over last week to swim in their neighborhood pool... I noticed another kid the same age as Brodey swimming all over the place with NO LIFE JACKET and wondered if Brodey could do the same. Later that same day we went over to Gramma's house and thought we would give swimming a try. I took his life jacket off and....... he swam like a fish!! No instruction needed! I was so surprised!! He can hold his breath for a really long time and could even jump off the side. He can't quite tread water yet though so we are keeping him in the shallow end until he figures that out. Which I'm sure will be soon... he's such a fast learner!! We are so proud of him!!




TA-DA!! (that's for you Putt-Putt!)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ok seriously, Brock potty trains himself, Brodey teaches himself to swim, Lyla eats people food at 9 months...what exactly do your kids need you and Jeff for?? You guys have the easiest parenting job I've ever heard of ;)!