Friday, November 20, 2009

Preschool Thanksgiving

Time for the preschool parties!! Brock's favorite!! I'm so glad Brodey gets so excited to see BOTH his brother and sister with me when we come to his school. I considered not bringing them... but they have so much fun and it makes Brodey happy... so it works out for everyone!
I might be a little bit obsessed with making coordinating holiday outfits for my children.

3 comments:

Jessica Cannon said...

OMG! You made those!?!? Can I please hire you to make my children Christmas shirts??? How do you have time to do that? You are so my hero!

Ann said...

Ok Seriously!!!! LOVE THE TURKEYS--so jealous!! And you made the star patches on Brodey's jeans!!! Can I bring some of Logan's jeans next time I come over maybe Coop's too...and if you do some cute Christmas shirt, I want in on that too!! Miss you friend!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ashleigh said...

I would LOVE to make some Christmas shirts for some Cannon and Carr boys! Send me a shirt, I'll stick something on it. :)