Last night I thought I would give all the kids haircuts AND baths at the same time. I loaded Lyla into the bathtub to play while I cut Brock's hair (in the bathroom of course, no worries... we don't leave her unattended in the tub!). Brodey was sitting on the side of the tub waiting for his turn. In the middle of Brock's hair cut Lyla poo-pooed in the tub... fun. So I snatched her out quick and while cleaning out the tub, Brodey thought he would give me a head start on his hair cut and took a HUGE cut of hair right from the top of his head. There was no saving it... the rest had to be cut... SHORT. I think he looks good with short hair, but he was very disappointed this morning that it hadn't already grown back. He cried and thought maybe his friend Logan wouldn't recognize him! Poor buddy... I think he will get used to it quick though. From now on haircuts will NOT be given during bath time.
teetering
6 years ago





1 comment:
awww I love the short haircut! It looks great!
Post a Comment