Friday, January 22, 2010

Coming soon..

I've been making initial, number and holiday t-shirts and onesies for my kids and friends kids for a while and people always ask if they can buy them... soooooo, I'm thinking about selling them (shirts.. not my kids) to make some money to buy some fabric so I can make LOTS AND LOTS of fantastic children's dresses. It's in the works. Until then, I'm posting pictures here to help me organize my thoughts. Stay tuned.

i have more pictures to add... but it's 5pm. Otherwise know as the witching hour and everyone needs me right now.

5 comments:

coolercorner said...

So cute! I think you should go for it! Ava can't wait to wear the new cute clothes Miss Ashliegh made her!

Abbey:)

JEN said...

can't wait to see O's!! I think you should soooo do this!! Let me know when I can pick his T up! Thanks for doing this for us!

Laura said...

You definitely should do it and then you could make lots of money at Kell's craft show next year!

Lyndsay said...

I think its a great idea as well!!! I think you should make ME a shirt. Just like Brocky's monkey, but I wanna frog. :)

Heather said...

I love Lyla's outfits!!!! I'd love to pay you to make some for K! I'm sure she and Lyla are the same size :) Let me know when you are up for it!! and the boys would look so cool in shirts!!! We could sport them here and drum you up some business from down south :)