Brock: "Mom, my sista wants to get up." (from her nap)
Me: "who?"
Brock: "My sister!!"
Me: "who??" (we try to get him to say her name)
Brock: "You know.... Sweet Beans!!"
He knows her name is Lyla and will occasionally tell other people her name, but he ALWAYS calls her by a nickname (beans, sweet beans, cutie beans, baby girl...) and whenever he talks about her he just says "my sista". I wonder if in a couple of months we'll be asking "which one??". ????
Anyhow... one thing is for sure: Lyla beans is ADORED by her brothers. Never have they been jealous of the attention we give her and they both dote on her as much as Jeff and I do. I hope they always love her so much.





2 comments:
we were just checking out your pics & one of my kids said, "i like her shoes!"
me, too :)
she's quite the dresser that lyla beans.
she really is quite the fashionista!!! Too cute!!
Post a Comment