Brock: "mommy.. did you know girls don't have penis's?"
Me: "I did know that"
Brock: "they don't have penis's because they like hearts. and they are girls."
huh.
************
Lyla is quite the helper these days. She likes to unload the dishwasher, pick up around the house and do a little laundry too. Unfortunately she doesn't yet have the order down. She takes the dirty dishes out and hides them in the lower cabinets.... she finds things laying on the floor and throws them in the trash (shoes, toys, mail, clothing.. etc)..... her favorite is pulling clothes out of the dryer and dumping them on the floor. And then, since they are now on the floor, throwing them in the trash. Maybe I meant to say Lyla is quite the UN-helper these days. No worries, I believe she will get the system down soon and then she really will be a big help!
*************
Brodey is shocking us with the things he has learned at school this year. He was looking at a calendar with Jeff and randomly starting pointing out words he knew... all the days of the week! Then he busted out with the Pledge of Allegiance.... I didn't know he knew that. Then he sat down and drew a very detailed picture of our whole family.. and correctly wrote each of our names over our heads! May not seem like a big deal, but I was surprised by it and am super proud of him. I think he might be a genius.
teetering
6 years ago





1 comment:
button fixed!! thanks for letting me know.
Post a Comment