Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More slip n slide

It has been EXTREMELY hot here lately and the only way we can play outside is if there is water involved. So we bring out the slip n slide a lot! We have a hill in our backyard... makes it so much more fun! (plus... no need for bathing suits!)

Especially when you go flying off the end and roll in the grass!


(Later that night I went to the grocery store and came home to find 37 year old Jeff sliding down the slip n slide in HIS underwear. (not really who I meant when I said no need for bathing suits... we still have neighbors!!) Plus he had added a tarp to the end to make the slide longer. Again.. these kids sure are blessed to have such a fun dad!! (even if he does embarrass me sometimes!) :)

No comments: