Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Lucy Rae's very first Thanksgiving and I didn't get a SINGLE picture of her! I'm so disappointed! Especially since we are SO VERY thankful for her. I guess we didn't get any pictures because we were too busy snuggling and loving her. :)

These guys made and amazing turkey! (and a big mess)
After lunch I got to ride Myles' minibike (after some begging.. he wasn't very confident in my abilities.. and still won't tell me how to get out of first gear.)
The boys had a great time playing with Cooper

We also made these cute little apple turkeys my friend Aimee posted about here. (and while you are over there, check out her gingerbread houses! So cute.)


Beans did her usual... rotating back and forth between Kali and Lyndsay all afternoon... they spoil her rotten and she loves it (and them).

No comments: