Jeff went a little stir crazy during all the snow days so he painted Lyla's room. Again. And started it at like 5pm.. so of course she couldn't sleep in there that night. I told the boys Lyla was going to sleep in their room with them and they were SOOOO EXCITED. They even made her a little bed. They laid her pink blanket over their toy box, grabbed a pillow off the couch, put a coat on her (???), covered her with Brock's "camo" (that's what he calls it) and even boxed her in with the US map off the wall and Lucy Rae's push toy. They take such good care of her!! Truly unbelievable how long she stayed there like that. Of course I had to move her to her sleeping bag on the floor... but I'm proud of our boys for being so creative and loving her so much.
1 comment:
I like that they put a jacket on her!! Especially a big puffy one!!! HEHEHEHE
Post a Comment