Monday, August 15, 2011

1st GRADE!

Brodey started 1st grade this year at a NEW SCHOOL and has been looking forward to this day all summer. We got up extra early and took a few pictures before sending him off for a long 7 hour day of school.
Even though I really really really wanted to drive him to school on his first day.. he insisted that daddy take him. He was so nervous (even though he never said he was) and it took them a while to find his class.. but they made it there on time and he marched right in.
All day I wished he had a cell phone so I could call him and see how it was going. :)
We were all so excited to hear how Brodey's first day went that we were super early to the bus stop to pick him up. So we took pictures of each other.. tons of them. :)

He was all smiles getting off the bus.. and looked like such a big kid. :( He had a GREAT first day of school.. loved everything about it. Made some new friends and looooves his wonderful teacher.


No comments: