I wonder how modest public blogs are supposed to be? Is a picture of Brodey's hiney a little too much? Will he be embarrassed about this someday? If he is... I could always bring up the ways he has embarrassed me. For example, and much to my horror, yelling "YAY BOOBIES" in the middle of the Marietta Diner as loud as he possibly can. (Which was taught to him by a friend who shall remain nameless... no worries though, I will never forget who it was!) Again, is YAY BOOBIES too much information for a blog? Should I be embarrassed and pretend my children are perfect and would never say such things? I think not... honesty is best, if I'm trying to remember I want to remember it all.A little more about the photo. This happens a lot... a typical conversation to go with this:
Me: "Brod.. what are you doing?"
Brodey: "Peeing"
Me: "Why off the deck?"
Brodey: "Cause. I hadda go."
He's so his fathers boy.





3 comments:
YEAH!!!! I can keep up with you better now! Cute butt! Miss you guys!
cute cute!!! do your boys like to moon you? lexie goes potty and then comes out of the bathroom, turn around and shakes her bootie at me and sings "shake your booty, shake shake your booty". honestly, i dont know where she learns such behavior. haha
It might be TMI, but it's pretty funny!
Post a Comment