
Yep... there are FIVE! I found out a week before Christmas that we were going to have a third baby and thought it would be fun to surprise Jeff Christmas morning by hanging another stocking up there with the rest of ours. It took him a few minutes, but he eventually caught on! We are almost 7 weeks, I will have my THIRD doctor's appointment on Friday and the baby is due around August 29... one week after our 5th anniversary. We wanted to keep it quiet a little longer, but I have been very sick and people started guessing!





4 comments:
Jeremy is officially jealous of your TV! :)
We are so excited for you guys and so glad we get to go through the third one together as well! How fun! Wish we were still there to go through it in person though :)
I've been very nauseous the past few days!
Congrats!!!!! I can't wait till August!! I still think you should let ME find out what the baby is. I CAN"T WAIT TILL AUGUST TO FIND THAT OUT!!!! Shheeeesh!!
YAY!!! So excited! Will you find out?
PS .... Our 5 year is in August as well! :)
Post a Comment