Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend - Sunday

I have visited a few of my friends blogs this morning and seen some really cute pictures of their kids from Easter morning... all smiling... all looking in the same direction. I tried to take one of those cute pictures after Church on Sunday and this is what I got....

First try...

Second...

Third...

Fourth...

Fifth...

Then I gave up.

We have noticed a trend in these kind of pictures. Here's our best shot from last Easter...


Easter 2006 wasn't so bad... here we are two months before Brock was born...

I guess pictures just get more interesting for us the bigger our family gets. I can't wait to see what our Easter picture looks like next year!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm looking forward to next years as well. I did get some good ones of the 2 but yours are so much more interesting :)

One thing I tried was telling them there was something in my camera ... a monkey, or lion or whatever I think of. So they are always looking for it :)

Ann said...

I LOVE it! These are the best memories! I want to come to your church next year for the Easter festivities-what fun!

Ann said...

By the way...I only learned how long to boil an egg last year...maybe that's when I became an adult?