Monday, March 3, 2008

Personality


This is how the boys watch TV while I'm cleaning up...

they are best buds. If Brodey hops up in this chair and Brock isn't right behind him he'll ask "Where's my broder?" (brother)

Brock LOVES our dog Sadie. Sadie.. not such a big fan of Brock. Brock man has been kicked, rolled over and even bit by our dog (all well deserved... and unfazing to Brock). Here's a little video of them "playing" together...

And another clip of Brock. This was after dinner last night... showing his personality and a few of his many many faces. I had to stop videoing when he went to nose picking.

Brock has been wide open since he started walking. He'll run down the driveway, fall on his face, hop up and keep on running. He's not even 2 years old yet and he's already burned his hand on the oven door, grabbed a hot frying pan, had several bloody noses and bloody lips and fallen off every piece of furniture we own. None of these things have happened to Brodey. Brodey is much more cautious and careful. He's normally the one chasing after Brock yelling "Be careful!!!!". He's a good big brother.

Brodey went out with Daddy again Friday night. Jeff had been promising to take him to a restaurant for ice cream... since it was getting late he changed plans and took him to McDonalds. They pulled in the parking lot and Brodey said to him "this is not a rest-er-aunt daddy, this is McDonalds!". That's my boy. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! Went to the doc today ... heartbeat is strong and all is well. We go back on the 31st for our ultrasound .... Can't wait!

Nicole said...

THat is adorable! I hope Eli and Maddux have that kind of relationship as they grow older. It was GREAT seeing you last night!

Kristen O'Kelley said...

awww! they are so cute!
Andy and I were just talking about how much we miss seeing y'all!

I'm not sure what happened to my "comments", but I think I've got it up and running again!

Lyndsay said...

I LOVE the videos! Keep em comin'!!