Friday, July 11, 2008

Brothers

I've been wanting to get some pictures taken of the boys while it's still just the two of them. Hilarious. They kept staring at the lady like she was crazy and by the end of it I was on the floor promising Brock a sucker if he would just stop screaming and look at the camera. Even funnier that that these terrible pictures amused me so much that I bought them all anyway!





This one to the right is my favorite... she wanted them to hold hands... Brock was not going to have it.










And yes... I realize Brock really could use another haircut. His bed-head is just so cute in the morning I don't think I can part with his long hair!

















2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

OHHHHHH they are soooo cute!!!! man they all turned out great. I'm definitely stopping by this weekend and getting some to hang on my wall!!

Heather said...

SOOO Cute! When we took the boys back in May ... I was on the floor begging for Pace to look at the camera as well. I offered Ice cream and would break off pieces of animal crackers ... oh it can be hard to get good pictures. But the ones that turn out are just as cute and the memories we have of trying to get them are great!