Yesterday one of Jeff's friends came home with him to help him move some things. Brodey says to them: "Were didn't have lunch today" (he says were instead of we). Of course we had lunch... I don't know where he comes up with these things.
Today at Barnes and Noble we stopped to play with the trains for a little while. There were 4 other moms and their boys playing too. One of the moms says to her boy "It's time to go.. we need to meet daddy for lunch." Brodey chimes in and says, "Were don't have a daddy." All eyes turn to look at the giant pregnant woman too swollen to wear wedding rings. What does one say to that??
Just two of several reasons I'm concerned about him starting preschool, away from me, in two weeks.
teetering
6 years ago





2 comments:
This cracks me up! The things they say and come up with!
I cannot stop laughing...out of the mouths of babes, right?
Post a Comment