One more week to go (hopefully not more!) before we have this baby. I wanted to document our final guesses before it is too late.
Me:
August 28th, 3:46am
Boy
8 lbs 5 oz, 20 in
Jeff:
August 30th, Kickoff Alabama/Clemson game
Boy
7 lbs 14 oz, 20 in
Brodey:
Another Brock. And we will call him Brock.
Brock:
"Girwl"
I see from my poll that 29 out of 39 people think we are having a girl... my intuition has yet to be wrong.. but we shall see!
teetering
6 years ago





8 comments:
OK, i just love that everything in Jeff's life is centered around Alabama football. He's a trip.
I think it's a girl 7 lbs 13 oz. And she's coming Aug 27 at 115 - that's what time i go to the DR so it seemed fitting. It's also stuck in my mind b/c i need to line up childcare. I guess you're out b/c you're having a baby then, anyway.....it's a girl & you'll finally name your child Davis. I'm sure you can find a football hero of Jeff's who shares that name so there should be no arguing.
Cooper says: "Gwil", and you will name her "chocolate milk"
I say:
8/25/2008 @ 10am (Cuz it'd be a GREAT reason to leave work on a crappy monday). You will have a girl, who i will call Charleigh whether you name her that or not. She will be a tiny thing at 7 lbs 10oz.
Aaaand if by some crazy chance, she doesn't come monday, i'll post another guess. HEHEHE
k for real, we REALLY do need some more girls in this family. We are waaaay out numbered by boys.
Just thought i'd tell you that. =)
My guess is a girl born on August 26th at 4pm!! She will be 8lb 6 oz!!!!! Whether a boy or a girl, "he" or "she" will be such a joy to our family as are all the boys!!!!!!!!!!
Whoops - I didn't leave my name.
It's only me - Grandma Judy!!!
Davis, Jeff is beside himself that we are having ANOTHER baby during football season... I can't tell you how many times he's asked me why he can't go to the game next Saturday night.
As tradition holds... I will be sure to call you while I'm in labor feeling horrible and throwing up.
My guess is another sweet boy. 7 pounds 6 ounces. I'm hoping it doesn't come until September 2nd so our babies will be born on the same day! Sorry...I know that's selfish! :)
I think about you EVERY DAY! You are so so so close! Are you getting excited????????????????????????????????
Post a Comment