Brodey is starting Preschool this year... I can't believe it. First day of school is Tuesday, September 2nd. Jeff and I met his teachers Tuesday night at Parent Orientation and now this morning I got to take Brodey up there to met everybody. This did not go like I thought it would. Brodey is normally very shy and I thought he would be more clingy to me. I thought I would be comforting him...
He took to his teacher, Ms. Angie, right away. Twice he asked me when I was leaving. I wasn't leaving... this was just meet the teacher! Then he says, "why don't you come back and get me later mommy? I want to stay at school. You'll be okay mommy, I'll see you later." He was trying to comfort me!
When we were leaving I told him next time we came I would be dropping him off and picking him up a few hours later. He says, "you're gonna miss me mommy?" "Yes Brodey, I am going to miss you." Brodey: "You'll be okay. You can see me again when I come home." I feel like we are in some kind of roll reversal.
** and yes... I am still pregnant.





2 comments:
We did this today too! Crazy to me that she is starting preschool, but I think she's going to love it - especialyl with the craziness around this place! Maybe someone will let ME go to preschool.
Sorry you are still pregnant - i think i should put in a different guess....Labor day HAH! Wouldn't that be a kick!
Welcome to your due date baby.
Hhope to meet you soon....and before September. And certainly before my baby comes :).
Post a Comment