

Just a few pictures from the weekend (hopefully my last ever pregnant weekend). Jeff and the boys spent the day on Saturday watching movies on a stack of pillows while I went to a wedding. (They were also "supervising" some work that was being done in the basement.. which is really the reason they skipped the wedding.)
And a picture of me and Brodey comparing bellies. Mine is bigger.

Jeff told me whenever he thinks about this pregnancy he will think of this purple dress... as I have worn it pretty much everyday for at least the past two months. He says "what are you going to do when you aren't pregnant anymore and you can't wear that purple dress??" The first time I wore it Brock went and found him a blanket (a sheet actually), wrapped it around him and said, "
wook mom.. I make tent too!!"
Tent, even he can see that this is more of a tent than a dress. He was more amused by that than I was.
6 comments:
I wonder if you can upload pictures of being pregnant with Brodey & Brock - I want to compare the bellies. I'm determined to guess correctly before the baby actually gets here.
I can't wait to hear that your little one is here! Hope that labor is quick and easy!
So you were still pregnant when you posted this...but are you still pregnant now?????
what about now?
......what about now???
october baby...that's funny. You would have to have the gestation period of an elephant to go that long.
Are you still pregnant, now???
Post a Comment