Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brock the big brother






I love this video. Especially how he pats her head.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That just made my day!! How sweet is he :) And Lyla is so tolerant! Maddie was that way too, letting Eli 'pet' her all the time without protest.

Heather said...

that is sooo sweet. I love seeing the boys with K! By the way she is getting so big!

Kristen O'Kelley said...

that video is priceless! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I agree, the petting is just to cute!! ha, awww, brock is such a nice big brother!

and 2 became 5 said...

soooooooooooooooo sweet.
ok, now how do i post a video to my blog like that? i can't get it to work

Anonymous said...

oh brock-oli! haha he seriously cracks me up...kept calling Lyla "him" hehe its still hard to get use to saying!

Anonymous said...

Lyla is getting so big what a peanut!!!! And Brock melt my heart!! Lots of Love Megan H.