Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday weekend part 1




In 3 days my boy will be 4 years old. We started the celebration today at Preschool. Brock, Lyla and I joined Brodey's class for snack time... we brought store bought frosted cookies. I know, I know, I'm a loser for not making him something but his teacher requested NO CUPCAKES and that's all I know how to make! Plus, I already have two cakes to make for him for the rest of his birthday "weekend". (I celebrate my birthdays for a whole weekend too.) :)
It was fun seeing him in class... his teachers are FANTASTIC. Brock got to sit at the big table next to Brodey and he thought that was great. Lyla enjoyed her seat surrounded by all her pink... do you think she'll ever be mistaken for a boy???

1 comment:

Trav said...

the Seven Days of Brodeymas! I still think Brock is smarter than 1/2 the kids in that class!