Lyla is 4.5 months old so we thought we would try giving her rice cereal last week. I'm not sure about her, but I didn't like it. For one, I'm not ready for her to be old enough to eat rice cereal. And two, I don't know how I will find time to feed it to her! Getting three kids out the door in time to get Brodey to preschool is enough of a struggle as it is. She is growing fine and sleeping great.. so I think I will put off the rice cereal and enjoy her baby-ness for a bit longer!
teetering
6 years ago





7 comments:
She definately doesn't look impressed with rice cereal!
And that brock is a little monkey!!
ok, you guys might not have liked it...but my girls loved seeing the baby eat! They are too cute!!!!! And I hear you on getting three kids out the door in the mornings....I don't think it gets easier the older they are either :(
She needs some tobasco! that'll spark her interest!
I feel the same way! Kennedy hates it so it hasn't taken off too much here. But I know it will and I'm wondering how I'll get them all fed and out the door on school mornings :)
How are you doing? Let's catch up sometime!
hahah i love how brock is all up in lyla's face asking if its yummy! hahah
ASHLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you!?!?!?! You must have started rice cereal as it seems to take another hour & a half out of the day....with feeding, cleaning up, changing clothes......I'm eager for another post from the girl who is living my parallel life!
Post a Comment