Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun time playing in the SNOW!

We had so much fun playing in the snow yesterday! Unfortunately it took us 47 hours to get all of our kids dressed warm enough and by the time we got outside the big fluffy pretty flakes had turned into heavy, very wet, sleet-ish snow. So we got very wet!
Here's Lyla in her first snow! (yep, that's Brodey's old MN Gophers hat. Hopefully she'll forgive me for making her look like a boy)
I love Brock in this picture. He didn't even complain that his hat was over his eyes!
Jeff and Brodey slid down the hill in the back on this tarp for a little while, then ditched the tarp and would just run and slide on their belly's.
I like snow, especially when it only lasts for a day and we'll be back in the 70's by the end of the week! Woo-Hoo!!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love the pics!

Megan Huber said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! Did you go sledding on the tarp? You need to come to Minnesota for some real snow!!!