Brodey has a few phrases that he has heard from school (I'm guessing) that he isn't quite getting right. I try to correct him, but he is convinced he is right and will argue with me all day long. Here are a couple of my favorites:
Instead of "Run FOR your LIFE" he says: "Run FROM your WIFE" He runs around the house all day yelling that. He must think wives are really scary.
Instead of "ALL ABOARD." he says: "ON THE BOARD" (I've tried to convince him that doesn't make sense, but he really thinks that's what a train conductor says.)
teetering
6 years ago





3 comments:
That's better than what Eli used to say! Instead of "All aboard!", after watching part of The Polar Express, he would yell out, "All the PORN!" when he played trains. Thankfully, we've cleared that up now.
LOL I love it!!
I may just have to start saying these things!! =)
Wives ARE scarey!
Post a Comment