We had a very busy weekend! Between Kali's 24th birthday on the 24th and a Memorial Day cookout with friends we still managed to get in a few fun (maybe not the word for it) things around the house.
Brock woke up Saturday morning covered in purple marker and so excited to show us the "Rocket" he drew on his bed. I thought we covered the "we color only on paper" conversation after the marker incident last week. I would have taken a picture of him too but I didn't want him to know just how funny I thought he was. Sheet changing was not on my list of 3 day weekend things to do... but we did and the rocket washed out just fine.

When the sun came out for 2.5 seconds we let
Brodey run through the sprinkler in the front yard. We are in a watering ban and this is not allowed, but it has been raining for DAYS (maybe weeks) so I think it's okay. He loved it.
Lyla and I sat in the
almost shade of the newly-dead tree in our front yard and she played naked in her little blow up pool while we watched
Brodey. Sometimes I wonder what the neighbors think about us and all our naked kids.

And then today
Brodey built this lovely Church (that's what he said it was) and I thought he did such a good job so I took his picture next to it. (Sunday on the way to Church he told me he's been asking Jesus to put another baby in my belly because he really likes babies. I didn't know what to say to that!)
3 comments:
a february baby would be cool for you guys! :)
Like I told ya the other day, it IS that time for you to be prego again!! =)
I LOVE the pic of Brod next his church... cute!!
We'll have another one if you do! I can't be sick by myself! :)
Post a Comment