Earlier this week I was about 4 steps down on the basement stairs when I heard Brock running through the kitchen behind me, I turned just in time to see him JUMP from the top of the stairs and crash into me. Luckily I caught him and managed to not fall, with him, the rest of the way down the steps. As I tried to explain why he shouldn't jump like that he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "But I caught you mom... I won't let you fall." It's not ME I'm worried about!
A couple of days later, out of no where, he says: "Mommy! I'm going to pop out da window! And then I will pop back in!" (he means jump) I tried for a long time to explain to him that if he were to jump out of the window (2nd story window BTW) he would NOT be able to just pop back in... in fact he would be VERY hurt. I don't think I got through to him.
I hope this isn't a window into what he will be like as a teenager!
teetering
6 years ago





2 comments:
I have a feeling Brock is going to be Luke's favorite friend!
he is so funny. but you know everytime i log on to your page & see that header picture of the 3 of them & it cracks me up....what is brock doing in that picture?
Post a Comment