
I haven't written a post about
Brodey in awhile... and he's growing up so fast! He's almost 5! He is liking school... he works very hard on his school work. Almost everyday he comes home and wants to color and practice
writing things. We are impressed with how well he colors and think he has really nice
handwriting for an almost 5 year old. Not that we have anything to compare it to... but it looks nice to us!

He has a great memory and learns things really fast. I showed him one time how to write his friend Logan's name and weeks later he sat down and wrote it out again with out any reminders! He can also spell Brock's name.
He is doing really well with "math readiness" at school too. He has come home with several "great job" stickers on his work and his teacher tells me he really works hard and concentrates well at school. Such a little student!
He is great big brother. Brock sometimes drives him a little crazy, but he handles him well. ha!
2 comments:
That little blue ball thing is AWESOME. I want one!
He is SO sweet! I just love that boy!!
Post a Comment