That's right! We're having another baby! We found out on July 28, 2009 but waited until now to
commit it to the blog just in case it was a mistake. Which we thought it might be considering we were not planning on having another baby. Turns out, pregnancy tests don't turn positive by mistake! But, after one ultrasound, LOTS of throwing up and hearing the heartbeat today... I'm starting to believe that it really is a baby. We are embracing the
craziness of 4 kids in 5 years and can't wait to meet baby number 4! Let's hear it for the
BIG families!!
4 comments:
i know it must have been awesome to see that ultrasound, fertile myrtle :)
i am THRILLED for you & will simply be praying you through this pregnancy.
I can't believe you were at the DR office today. I was there too!! I wondered if you would be there and thought it would be funny to run into you!
AAAHH!! Congrats! That is so fun! God knows you guys are great parents and needs you to raise some more! Hope you don't feel so bad with this one--I will be praying for you all!
Congratulations! Are you still with Dr Scott and Tag? I hope the throwing up is not as bad this time? Prayers coming your way for the pregnancy to be easier this go round.
Post a Comment