Thursday was the "100th day of School" (something I had never heard of... this school really likes to celebrate!), so the teachers planned a morning of fun for the kids and their parents. We got there at 9 and did four crafts together...
(Brodey loves crafts... works very hard on them. Another mom stopped me and said she had been in earlier in the week observing the class and and was "so impressed" with Brodey. Mommies like to hear that kind of thing.) :)


These are Brodey's best buds from school.. Joey, Harrison and Hudson. They aren't in the same class this year but they still get to play on the playground together. Their teacher told me that Brodey is so well liked in her class that she even went to the director to see if she could move him into her room! He's happy where he is though, so they kept him where he is.

There are 11 kids in Brodey's class...

After crafts we went outside to let 100 balloons go celebrating being 100 days smarter



THEN, we went back inside for pizza and cake! (this school really likes to party!)
I had a fun morning with Brodey and was so glad I was able to stay the whole time with him!
1 comment:
I'm going to have to keep Avery there b/c they seem to have lots of fun parties.
Post a Comment