Thursday, February 4, 2010

Donuts with Dad

One of the MANY things I love about Brodey's preschool is how they give us parents so many ways to participate and celebrate at school. Today was Donuts with Dad.. Brodey has been counting down the days for weeks. He kept telling me, "I think my friends are REALLY going to like my daddy!!" I thought so to.
Here's a picture of my boys before school...
This is the card Brodey had waiting for daddy at school:

The inside: (and Jeff is not 30 btw... he's 37. I don't know why he keeps guess me to be so much older than I am and Jeff to be so much younger!)
The Valentine's Day card they made me. (Brodey made Jeff promise he would hide it in his truck so they could give it to me together when he got home from school... so cute.)
The inside:
The back: (those are fireworks.. Brodey thought them up on his own... I love my creative boy!!)

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

How much did Daddy pay Brod to say he was 30?!?! :)