Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs!

We almost forgot to color Easter Eggs this year! We have been so busy getting everyone's dentist, doctor, ophthalmologist, teacher conferences, and OB appointments in getting ready for baby. It's hard enough toting 3 kids around for that... can't imagine it will be easier with 4!
ANYHOW.. this was late one night... past bedtime, which makes everything exciting for sure. We had nine eggs in the house.. so that's how many we colored! Luckily the neighbor had some vinegar for us to borrow, cause we didn't have any of that either. Brodey worked it out perfectly... 5 for him because he's 5
3 for Brock because he's 3
and 1 for Lyla because she is 1
Smart boy.


Lyla was so tired she looked like she might fall asleep at any moment. (with dinner still stuck to her face)
Daddy tried to get her more excited... but she was just too tired for smiles

2 comments:

Karis Harber said...

I love the updates!! Can't wait to hear about the new little Culp! By the way with 4 it's all a blur and we have been to the doctor almost every week this winter season! But I love it & you will too! Love you and miss you, Karis

Karis Harber said...

I love the updates!! Can't wait to hear about the new little Culp! By the way with 4 it's all a blur and we have been to the doctor almost every week this winter season! But I love it & you will too! Love you and miss you, Karis