The very fun Carr family met us for some bowling after Logan got out of school this week. This was Brodey, Brock and Lyla's first time bowling. They had a blast.. loved the shoes. Several times on the way home they asked why they didn't bowl strikes like they can on the wii.
I didn't catch their scores.. mostly because we got there at 12:30, left around 2:30 and they STILL hadn't finished the first game. Wow. But they all had so much fun.
At one point I found myself nursing Lucy, standing up AND helping Lyla bowl. Whoa. Four kids.. I've got this.
I didn't catch their scores.. mostly because we got there at 12:30, left around 2:30 and they STILL hadn't finished the first game. Wow. But they all had so much fun.
At one point I found myself nursing Lucy, standing up AND helping Lyla bowl. Whoa. Four kids.. I've got this.





No comments:
Post a Comment