Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Lake!

FINALLY we got to go to the lake (Logan-Martin in Alabama) with our GREAT FRIENDS, the Carr family. We had such a fun time. 4 Adults, 645 kids... there were a few melt downs, but a really fun time anyway. I took LOTS of pictures, and believe it or not I DID narrow it down to my favs.
Brodey had such a blast fishing. I think he would have fished the whole time if we had let him. (when all 645 kids were on the dock at the same time, Brodey's casting made me a little nervous) He caught five fish!
See this next little tiny fish?? I caught that one. With the scooby doo fishing pool, WHILE holding Lucy in the other arm. That's right... one handed fishing... I am the champion.

Sweet little Lyla, in a bikini, holding an oozy. I love her.






We fished, we swam, we played basketball, went on a boat ride, rode the jet-ski, and even got to feed horses and cows! What a fun place.

Brock loved this brown horse. They stared at each other for awhile.

All the activity was so exhausting Brock fell asleep standing up!
Lyla and Mr. Carr made friends... (love that outfit Jon)






Coops, seriously funny little boy. (he's eating watermelon and smashing his face up against the window... Brock thought he was hilarious.)

No comments: