Friday, November 19, 2010

Preschool/Kindergarten Thanksgiving



Brodey's class did a little play this year.. He was an Indian. It was awesome! He makes such a cute little Indian. After the performance we had a FEAST! We got to sit together as a family at a big round table with little things on it that Brodey had made. Jeff was able to make it... which was nice since Brock's Thanksgiving party was also that day at the very same time. We got quite the workout running back and forth with the girls!





After 2 years of going to Brodey's preschool parties Brocky was sooo excited to have a party with his little friends. It was fun to meet the other parents... one mom told me her little girl says every morning when she's dropping her off "I get to see Brock today!". Ha! Little ladies man.
After Brock's feast they sang a song, did a science experiment and a craft.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

ohhhhhhh I wish I could have made it!! I agree, Brod does make one handsome little indian!!