Thursday, April 17, 2008

Morning Conversations...

This morning Brodey and I were snuggling on the couch and he put his hand on my belly. (a much bigger belly than you would probably imagine for only 21 weeks... but that's a whole different story)

Me: are you saying good morning to the baby?
Brodey: I don't fink I wike (like) the baby.
Me: WHY??
Brodey: It looks scary.
Me: My belly looks scary?
Brodey: No.. when it had it's picture taken it looked scary.

The morning of my sonogram I told him we were going to "see a picture of the baby"... no wonder he cried! Maybe I should have explained that when the baby is born we will be able to see more than just it's skeleton. I think I would have cried too if I thought that's what the baby was actually going to look like.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor guy! I didn't even think about how scary that could be. Ryan is more and more aware of my belly as well!

Hope you are doing well! How you feeling?